Technology Vision Group (TVG) was a life science conference producer focused on the concept of “biopartnering”. They annually produced 3 large global tradeshows around this concept, and licensed their SaaS-based meeting software (biopartnering.com) to a number of other life science meetings and events.
From 2005-2008, I was responsible for the overall brand management and marketing oversite for 5 internal brands. Each brand had a stand-alone website, separate marketing plans and objectives, all of which folded into a comprehensive marketing plan which I developed.
Scope of Project Work:
- Design and develop marketing plans for 5 internal sub-brands
- Develop comprehensive annual overall marketing plan
- List development and NetSuite CRM administration and database marketing communications
- Responsible for development and execution of all corporate print collateral, pre-press, and large format printing for tradeshows
- Wrote and distributed all corporate press release communications and worked with trade partners for online distribution.